Family-Run Oklahoma Law Firm Advocates for Clients
With more than 35 years of combined experience, the lawyers at the Pyron Law Firm serve clients throughout Oklahoma, including Seminole, Pottawatomie, Okfuskee and Hughes Counties. Our family-operated law firm handles cases in criminal law, family law, bankruptcy, estate planning and personal injury. Whether you have been charged with drug possession, are trying to recover medical bills from a car accident or are involved in a contentious child custody dispute, we have the skills and experience to win your case.
The Pyron Law Firm has an outstanding reputation for skilled representation, superior client service and broad legal experience. Attorney Rob Pyron began his career as an assistant district attorney, so he can see a case from all sides and anticipate and defuse strategies likely to be used by opposing counsel. Practicing for more than three decades in the Seminole area, we have earned the respect of both clients and peers, many of whom are our neighbors and friends in the community. We are invested in the integrity of the firm that bears our name. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Skilled representation — With more than 35 years of combined experience, father and son attorneys, Rob, Josh and Zack Pyron are skilled mediators and litigators and can use either approach to advance a case. We draw on a rich file of case histories as well as modern research techniques to identify winning strategies for new clients. We are detail-oriented and thoroughly prepared, whether we are litigating or mediating your case.
- Superior client service — At the Pyron Law Firm, you receive personal attention from start to finish. We are responsive and accessible as we prepare strategies for your case. We respond promptly to questions and concerns. We build a relationship with you as we build your case.
- Broad legal experience — The Pyron Law Firm brings broad legal experience to every case. Attorney Rob Pyron has prior experience as an assistant district attorney and city attorney, he can prepare compelling and effective legal strategies. We have built an extensive legal network and learned how to get things done for clients during our long history in the Seminole area.
- Criminal Law — We represent clients in cases ranging from minor petty theft to major felonies, including murder. We handle cases involving drug possession, DUI, assault and battery, and more.
- Family Law — The Pyron Law Firm assists clients with divorce, child custody, back child support collection and visitation. We will fight to enforce your rights as a parent.
- Personal Injury — Our attorneys are highly skilled in representing clients in cases of car accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, medication errors, and more. If we agree to take your case on a contingency fee basis, we don’t get paid until you get paid.
Contact our local law firm for a consultation
Call The Pyron Law Firm at 405-382-3750 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. We have the experience to represent you successfully. Payment arrangements available on a case by case basis.